We offer high quality Acoustic Enclosures/Canopies. All our Acoustic
Enclosures/ Canopies undergo rigorous quality control checks and are
manufactured to the highest material specialty standards. Acoustic-Canopies
are designed for quick assembly and dismantling for meeting critical
requirements of noise suppression of D G Sets & for compressors. The
types available include both fixed or trolley mounted versions.
The Canopies meet as per CPCB norms of Govt. Of India for noise Pollution
boards. The sheet cutting & bending for the acoustics is done through
specialized fully automatic, CNC machines. Special emphasis is given on Air
Ventilation & circulation keeping in view the extreme weather
conditions, especially in peak summers. For this purpose a forced-air
circulation system is provided along with Separate exhaust for hot-air. We
also provide silent
The salient features of our Acoustics / canopies are as under: -
- Enough space to house panel and Fuel-Tank inside canopy (optional)
- Heavy-duty sturdy steel base frame for placement of DG Sets
- Provision of Air-Intake and Air-Exhaust silencer(s) for preventing
leakage of sound.
- Openable doors for easy access to virtually every part of D.G. Set
for comfortable maintenance. Doors are double-walled, all steel
insulated, SOUND REDUCTION DOORS.
- Provision of additional screen and hoods for multi-medium noise
- We provide THREE layers of Sound-suppressing elements:
- (a) 1st Layer of Vinyl-sheet/HDPE with outer layer for anti-droning
(b) Rock-Wool 96 Kg/m³,50 mm Thk.(25 mm thick below 40 KVA) (c)
Total thickness of panel-100mm (65 mm below 40KVA)
- High Performance most comfortable Sound Reduction level to 70-75 db
at a distance of 1 meter.
- Forced Ventilated Air-Circulation system using Axial Fan(s) as per
- Separate Duct for ventilating hot air coming out of engine (In case
of Air Cooled Engines)/Radiator duct for water cooled engines.
- Weather proof structure that can also be erected in open space,
totally water proof, temper proof and temperature proof.
- Anti-Corrosion treatment to the full structure and body for long-life
under adverse weather conditions.
- 2 coats of Epoxy primer after sandblasting followed by powder
coatings. 14- It can be dismantled completely & engine is accessible
from all the (sides) Easy MODULAR STRUCTURE.